Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jack's Checkup

I know Jack turned six years old TWO months ago but we just barely got him to the doctor for his yearly checkup.

 Weight 44.9 lb (40%) - He feels HUGE when I pick him up
Height 44.88 (30%) - That one may be my fault! Sorry Jack!

Of course, that puts him at a healthy weight. Thank goodness! I don't want to worry about his diet!!

He also has 20/20 vision. Another blessing! I don't want to deal with glasses either.



Also, Jack lost his first tooth and was BEAMING from ear to ear. It was so cute! Aaron helped pull it out a little bit since it had been really lose for a while. In honor of Jack losing his tooth we had a movie night with popcorn while watching The Toothfairy 2. Ironically, Jack didn't like the movie and everyone else did so he spent about 30 minutes in the middle of the movie sitting on my bed reading his chapter books. He decided to come out again to watch it. Jack changed his mind and said he did like the movie. Strange child but cute.
 Above is his envelope to give to the Toothfiary


LOVE you super boy genius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment