Sunday, June 8, 2014

Miss Andie's 2nd Birthday!

Wow! 2 year old already. It is crazy she is already two but even crazier is that she acts much older.

Andie has picked up on talking the fastest of any of our kids so far. When she talks I just listen because she has the sweetest little voice and you can't help but smile :)  *side note - she has a very angry voice too ... and it also makes me smile :)
Look at the gorgeous smile! I am in trouble when she turns sixteen, right?
 The three musketeers!

 Andie loves pink and kitties! 



She needed a little help blowing out the candles from daddy. She felt like a princess in that crown!

We had dinner at my sister's house because she got sealed to her husband the next day. I am so so so happy for my sister!! She deserves everything good in this world and someone who will love her forever. I am so glad she found that person. Anyways, we doubled it as a family birthday party for Andie :)
 Me and my cute sister! Love her!!


Does the cake look familiar to the kitty cake posted earlier? It is the tummy ... reused since we didn't eat it! I only had to make one cake for two parties. Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment